New available build notification (75122)
This is our spam / virus filter update for customers on the mx1 / mx2.tnpw.net filtering cluster. The information is brought to you by our vendor, Spam Experts.
- Removed RC4 from the available HTTPS cipher list
- Improvements in the efficiency of message classification and training (#17503)
Front-end / GUI:
- Resolved issue with the “pending transfers” and domain deletion when transferring domains (#22312)
- Optimized API & error message when destinations cannot be empty (#22332)
- Resolved issue with double semi-colons inconsistency when getting/setting route (#22356)
- Resolved issue with domain overview not showing correct active products (#22366)
- Resolved issue with incorrect error message when updating a SSL certificate (#22365)
- Resolved issue with continually terminating the session (#21747)
- Optimized error message when trying to reset the password for a domain that isn’t in the system (#22392)
Plugins & Integration tools:
- No new updates this week
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.