- How do I manage my domain?
To manage you domain registered with TheNewPush, go to the domain management console and enter your domain name, user name and password.
- How do I point a new domain to an existing site with cPanel?
To create domain aliases with a cPanel control panel, you need to be the account admin, reseller admin, or overall admin of the cpanel machine. Once you’re logged in to the control panel, you can edit the properties of the site that you want ot point to, and add the new domain in the add-on domain section.
If you are not hosting with a cPanel control panel solution, simply send an email to support.
- How do I check that my domain is protected aginst fraudulent transfers?
The feature that protects your domain against fraudulent or unautorized transfers is called “domain lock.” To check if your domain is protected by that feature, log on to our domain management tool with your domain name, user name and password, and verify the status of the lock. To make changes of the registrar lock status, please send and email to our support folks.
- I get “ERROR:This name server is not authoritative for the given zone”
- SYMPTOMI’m trying to add domain.com to a cPanel server so I can experiment a little bit before transfering the DNS from the old server to the new cPanel server, and I get an error.
- EXPLANATIONYou get this, because you haven’t transfered control to the DNS servers of the cPanel server. The DNS server on a cPanel appliance detected that it doesn’t have authority on the domain. You can adjust that setting in the advanced WHM preferences is you are the appliance administrator.