There are multiple ways to have address books:
- In your email program (i.e. Mozilla Thunderbird or Outlook Express) you can set up distribution lists.
- In the email management tool, you can set up aliases with multiple recipients (there is virtually no limit to the number of recipients)
- In the address book of webmail, you can set up distribution lists as well.
- We can create mailing lists for you if you would like us to, and we can even create them with an autoresponder and other sales enhancing tools.
Both the secure webmail and the secure POP3 or IMAP4 email are protected with the same password for each user. There are 2 ways to update a secure email user’s password:
As Horde/Imp is PHP based, there are a few places that need to be adjusted:
- /etc/php.ini: memory_limit = 20M ; needs to be 2-3 x max upload/attach
- /etc/php.ini: file_uploads = On
- /etc/php.ini: upload_tmp_dir = /tmp ; changing that will confuse horde
- /etc/php.ini: upload_max_filesize = 20M ; max inividual attachment
- /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf: LimitRequestBody 536870912 # max individual upload
Reember that IMP works better with safe_mode Off.
If your site is hosted on an Ensim appliance, with your email bundled in the same control panel, you can check webmail by adding ‘SquirrelMail’ to your website URL. For example, if your website is www.mywebsite.com, you would check email by going to <http://www.mywebsite.com/squirrelmail>.