New available build notification (72048)
This is our spam / virus filter update for customers on the mx1 / mx2.tnpw.net filtering cluster. The information is brought to you by our vendor, Spam Experts.
SpamExperts is preparing to upgrade all Local Cloud servers from Debian 6 (LTS) to Debian 7.0 over the next weeks. This is generally done as part of your regular automatic update, however it may be executed manually during off-peak times (before 8am or after 7pm server time during working days, or throughout the day during the weekend). This process is monitored carefully by our engineers, and we’ll ensure only a single system is upgraded at a time so your clients will not notice any of the changes. Generally, the update will complete quickly. In case you prefer to be part of our early upgrade rounds, please let us know via email and we’ll manually upgrade your systems as soon as possible. In case you’d like to schedule a specific date/time for the upgrade, please let us know and we’ll put you on the exclusion list to agree on a date/time first. In general, we expect no issues here. If you’re running a virtual machine, please ensure your environment and kernel are up to date. It is not required to reboot the machine after the upgrade, however you may wish to schedule a reboot on your end some date after the upgrade to ensure the boot process is working as expected.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- This build includes general filtering/performance updates only
Front-end / GUI:
- Resolved issue with non-existent API call being used by the WHMCS addon (#21638)
- Adjusted spacing before ‘error details’ option of the log search (#21611)
- Resolved issue with Archive search functionality when recipients with quotation marks are used (#21609)
Plugins & Integration tools:
- cPanel: Resolved binary errors after installing the cPanel addon (#21597)
- DirectAdmin: Resolved issue with “Comments starting with ‘#’ are deprecated” (#21434)
In case you have items you would like to discuss in more detail, please inform support and these topics will be included in the next quarterly CTO webinar. This next webinar be held on the 2nd October 2014.