New available build notification (72730)
This is our spam / virus filter update for customers on the mx1 / mx2.tnpw.net filtering cluster. The information is brought to you by our vendor, Spam Experts
SpamExperts is upgrading all remaining Local Cloud servers from Debian 6 (LTS) to Debian 7.0 this week. This is done as part of your scheduled automatic update, or it may be executed manually during off-peak times (before 8am or after 7pm server time during working days, or throughout the day during the weekend). This process is monitored carefully by our engineers, and we’ll ensure only a single system is upgraded at a time so your clients will not notice any of the changes. Generally, the update will complete quickly. It is not required to reboot the machine after the upgrade, however you may wish to schedule a reboot on your end some date after the upgrade to ensure the boot process is working as expected.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Optimisation of IP whitelist loading, including better handling when there are database connection issues (#21790)
- [outgoing only] Addition of a new identification method, “envelope sender domain”, which works like “envelope sender”, but uses only the domain part of the address.
- Dropped support for SSLv3 HTTPS connections, and added support for TLSv1.2 HTTPS, SMTP, and IMAP connections (#20074)
Front-end / GUI:
- Adjusted RCPT TO value to be used as default archive re-deliver address (#21567)
- Resolved issue with ‘Re-sent headers’ in Archiving (#21732)
- Resolved issue with sorting in Spam Quarantine page (#21752)
- Resolved issue SSO download link missing from reseller level (#21843)
- Adjusted triangle location for disabled SPF domains/IP page (#21823)
- Optimized SpamPanel speed when accessing domain level control panel (#21757)
Plugins & Integration tools:
- No new updates this week.
In case you have items you would like to discuss in more detail, please inform support and these topics will be included in the next quarterly CTO webinar.