New available build notification (73023)
This is our spam / virus filter update for customers on the mx1 / mx2.tnpw.net filtering cluster. The information is brought to you by our vendor, Spam Experts.
- [outgoing only] Resolved issue with the X–Domain header added to outgoing messages would incorrectly have the recipient’s domain (#21899)
- Improvements in the efficiency of training messages (#21060)
- Improvements to the efficiency of the quarantine system (#19768)
- Improvements in the efficiency of processing messages (#21112)
Email Archiving (services):
- Messages are now archived against the date they were originally received, rather than the date that they were processed (#21581)
- The log search API calls now support returning the result as JSON as well as CSV (#21236)
Front-end / GUI:
- No new updates this week
Plugins & Integration tools:
- cPanel: Resolved issue with alias domain not getting MX records force-set and fails with Domain exists (#21727)
- cPanel: Resolved issue with feature option on cPanel paper Latern theme (#21395)
- WHMCS Addon: Resolved issue with
In case you have items you would like to discuss in more detail, please inform support and these topics will be included in the next quarterly CTO webinar.