This is our spam / virus filter update for customers on the mx1 / mx2.tnpw.net filtering cluster. The information is brought to you by our vendor, Spam Experts.
What’s new this week:
To help monitor the outgoing spam of a cluster, several API call’s were previously introduced to allow for spam submission reports to be configured and sent to a specific email address, either every 2 hours, daily or on demand. These have now made it to the SpamPanel interface. Using the “Submission Reports” page, you can now generate custom reports based on specific identification headers, envelope senders, or the from header.
These can now be generated for specific time frames of 1,6,12,24 hours and also for a 7 day period.
- Improvements to the efficiency of sending ARF messages (#21337)
- Fixes to archive message storage where the message date in the server’s local time and the message date in UTC are not the same (#22976)
- Add recognition of errors in the form “Message size exceeds fixed limit” to api_get_delivery_errors() (#23259)
- Improved the efficiency of removing queued messages (#21510)
Front-end / GUI:
- Fixed the way the Condition is shown in the Error Details (Log Search) by changing the True / False response to Permanent / Temporary rejected (#23124)
- Resolved issue with Archive Mail Preview not loading the message in Archive Search (#23180)
- Resolved issue with the Spam Experts Logo showing when branding is disabled on sub-admins (admins) (#22596)
- Resolved issue with error “×User ID should be a numeric value greater than 0” when logging out from the Administrator view (#23245)
- Resolved issue with the Bandwidth Overview not displaying the usage when the domain name contains too many characters (#23200)
- Added the option to generate custom submission spam reports (#21469)
Plugins & Integration tools:
- cPanel : Converted Hooks to new systems (#12896)
- Plesk : Added the possibility to sort the domains from Z-A (#23137)
- APS 2.0: MIgration steps from APS 1.2 to 2.0 are now added to our knowledgebase
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.Interested? Click here to contact us for a free consultation →