New Available Build Notification (80229)
This is our spam / virus filter update for customers on the mx1 / mx2.tnpw.net filtering cluster. The information is brought to you by our vendor, SpamExperts.
What’s new this week:
Improvements to bandwidth overview with sub-admins
A web interface “super-admin” is able to see a bandwidth overview for all domains that are configured on the system. However, at the admin level, only domains that belong to the admin directly would be included in the bandwidth overview. Generally, an admin is interested not just in the bandwidth being used by their own domains, but also domains that belong to any of the “sub admins” as well. With this week’s update, we’ve changed the bandwidth overview pages so that all the sub-admin’s domains (and the sub-admin’s sub-admins, and so on) are included on the page as well, so it’s more like the super-admin page.
- When a destination mail server rejects an email address that error message will be passed back to the sending server. Note that this does not apply when the destination rejection is cached, which will be the majority of cases (#11866)
- It’s now possible to use multiple values for the “status” filter in api_find_messages and related calls (#23288)
- Improvements to the efficiency of updating the archiving search index, particularly on very busy clusters (#21508)
- The API has new methods that let users disable the domain-level quarantine, and the email-user level quarantine is now enabled by default for all addresses (it can be disabled for specific addresses as required)(#22136)
Front-end / GUI:
- Resolved issue with setting a default protection report template at admin level (#20204)
- Added sub-admin information to the bandwidth overview pages (#22376)
Plugins & Integration tools:
- cPanel: Enhancements made to Bulk Protect process (#23283)
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.