New Available Build Notification (81946)
This is our spam / virus filter update for customers on the mx1 / mx2.tnpw.net filtering cluster. The information is brought to you by our vendor, SpamExperts.
What’s new this week:
View the message in quarantine by clicking on the subject of the message in the Log Search results
A few updates ago, we added the ability to view, release, and remove messages from the quarantine directly from log search results. These options are available from the action menu on the left of the results, for any messages that are in the quarantine. This week, we’ve made it a bit easier to get to this – if you are including the Subject column in your log search results, then the subject will be a link to view (and from there optionally release or delete) the message.
- This build includes general filtering/performance updates only
Front-end / GUI:
- Resolved issue with changing the branding from server-wide to a specific server creating a duplicate (#23725)
- It is now possible for sub-admins to add sub-admins via API call (#22221)
- Sub-admins are now able to use the API /api/reseller/binddomains/ (#22242)
- It is now possible to view the message in the quarantine by clicking the subject in the Log Search (#23422)
- Resolved issue with autofilling the username / password in Manage outgoing user page (#20206)
- It is now possible to use the /api/domainuser/status/ Spam Panel API using the domain name as well as the ID parameter. (#22069)
- Resolved issue with login as newly created sub-admins (#23843)
Plugins & Integration tools:
- cPanel: Resolved issue with PHP warnings occurring when unsintalling the addon on cPanel servers (#23763)
- cPanel: Resolved issue with searching, changing order and changing count of items per page not working in Internet Explorer (#23876)
- Plesk: Resolved issue with “This domain does not belong to you” error when trying to log in (#23641)
- Plesk: Resolved issue with adding an email address in “Configure the email address for this domain” in Plesk not adding the address to the interface (#23796)
- Plesk: Resolved issue with searching, changing order and changing count of items per page not working in Internet Explorer (#23876)
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.