This is our spam / virus filter update for customers on the mx1 / mx2.tnpw.net filtering cluster. The information is brought to you by our vendor, SpamExperts.
What’s new this week:
We have now implemented the ability for our clients to select one or more contacts which should receive our automated server problem notifications emails. To configure this for specific contacts please make sure that the option “Monitoring emails – Receive notifications about server problems” is ticked in the client area (https://my.spamexperts.com).
- This build includes general filtering/performance updates only
- You can now choose which contact will receive the monitoring system notifications (#19510)
Front-end / GUI:
- No new updates this week
Plugins & Integration tools:
- cPanel: It is now possible to enable / disable admin access in cPanel plugin (#19245)
- cPanel: When using the “Terminate Account” option in cPanel, the domains are now removed from the filtering server (#24079)
- Plesk: Resolved SecurityError: blocked a frame with origin (#24241)
- DirectAdmin: It is now possible to use branding in DirectAdmin (#22918)
- DirectAdmin: Removed the term “SpamPanel” from the plugin (#24043)
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Interested? Click here to contact us for a free consultation →