This is our spam / virus filter update for customers on the mx1 / mx2.tnpw.net filtering cluster. The information is brought to you by our vendor, SpamExperts.
What’s new this week:
Change from Apache to NGINX
We’re excited to announce that to further improve the responsiveness and performance of the webserver, we’re switching from Apache to NGINX over the next weeks. There is no action required on your end for this, and nothing will visibly change for your users.
- The logging system now stores the decoded version of the ‘To/CC/From/Subject’ headers (#23203)
- The logging system now distinguishes recipient rejection that is the result of a cached lookup rather than a fresh callout (#16480)
- The ‘api_set_administrator_callout’ API call now allows setting a blank email (i.e. removing any contact) (#22489)
Front-end / GUI:
- Admins can now manage sub-admins using Control Panel API: /api/admin/update ; ‘/api/admin/wipe’ ; ‘/api/admin/binddomains’ ; ‘/api/admin/unbinddomains’ ; ‘/api/domain/getowner’ (#24195)
- Resolved issue with ‘Release and Train’ option not working from the Log Search (#24276)
- You are now able to assign an Admin under a sub-admin (#22245)
- Increased the speed of transferring domains (#22602)
- Changed the Bandwitdth Overview so it is now showing if a domain belongs to a sub-admin (#23543)
- Admins are now able to remove Sub-Admins via API : ‘/api/admin/remove/username/’ (#23391)
- Resolved issue with: “Invalid request parameters” error when trying to view the Error Details for a message in the Log Search (#24366)
- The Control Panel API ‘/api/domainslist/get/’ can be extended to provide information about available services for each domain (#21596)
- The SpamPanel now recommends using a Password Manager when creating custom passwords (#22393)
- Improvements to the SpamPanel API ‘/api/domaincontact/set/domain/’ (#24452)
- Updated error messages when using setting cluster update times and allowed SSH IP’s (#22030)
Plugins & Integration tools:
- cPanel: Resolved issue with erros showing in log when terminating an account (#24389)
- Plesk: Resolved issue with PHP Warning: “Illegal string offset id” when clicking the Domain List (#24399)
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Interested? Click here to contact us for a free consultation →