This is our spam / virus filter update for customers on the mx1 / mx2.tnpw.net filtering cluster. The information is brought to you by our vendor, SpamExperts.
New “Overview” page for super-admins and admins
The “Overview” page, where super-admins and admins are able to view a list of the domains configured in the system, has been significantly modernised. The page looks similar, and all the old functionality is there, but the page now only has to load once, and can then refresh the content (e.g. when you change page or search) without having to reload. Working with the overview page will be a much smoother and faster experience. Over time, we’ll be modernising more of the web interface in this way.
You are now also able to transfer a domain to an admin, or unbind a domain from an admin, directly from the overview page.
We’ve also made a few changes to the whitelist and blacklist pages. You can now search and sort the lists, and also export the lists to a CSV file.
Plesk for Windows SpamExperts add-on
We’ve completed the initial release of our opensource Plesk for Windows integration. Detailed instructions on how to install this add-on can be found on our knowledgebase here. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
- A new API method, api_set_recipient_protection_report_template(), is available, for making bulk changes to protection report settings (#23822)
- A new API method, api_set_recipient_protection_report_language(), is available, for making bulk changes to language settings (#23979)
- An error has been fixed that would cause the api_get_domain_count() API method to return an incorrect value when domains had multiple destinations (#23989)
- When a message expires from the delivery queue, the status (in the logging data) is now updated to either “bounced” (if a delivery status notification was generated) or “queue-expired” (#19762)
- When a message is not fully processed (e.g. the sending server gives up before completing) the status of the message (in the logging data) is now set to “not-accepted” (#24003)
- When a message is removed from the quarantine, the status of the message (in the logging data) is now set to “quarantine-removed”. This also prevents these messages from appearing as releasable in protection reports (#19763)
Front-end / GUI:
- It is now possible do assign domains directly from the Overview (#13683)
- It is possible to add Local recipients that contain only ascii characters (#24054)
- Added option to export user defined white and blacklists (#22856)
- Added option to search the user defined white and blacklists (#22855)
- Added search option to use defined white and blacklists (#22854)
- Removed the term “SpamPanel” from the interface (#24043)
- Resolved issue with email user not having access to sender whitelist / blacklist (#24069)
- Resolved issue with Archive search date option showing the wrong date (#24044)
- ‘Download .eml’ button is now displayed in the incoming|outgoing delivery queue (#24085)
Plugins & Integration tools:
- 0: MX record changes are handled in the instance settings (#23362)
- 0: It is now possible to handle auto protection on multiple subscriptions for one customer (#23929)
- 0: Resolved issue where unprotecting a domain enabled the original MX records of other domains as well (#23981)
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Interested? Click here to contact us for a free consultation →